4.03.2015

Cecilia's quest: Meet me at Universal

Alessandro is still in LA, he's going to spend a day at Universal Studio's park. There he hopes to meet one of the gorgeous girls that are lurking around the house.
He's in for a shocker! It looks like I've been in a mischievous mood when I prepared this photosession, as I sent Cecilia and Nasty to meet him there....we shall see.....
Alessandro is wearing one of the Urban Safari outfits, I really love his striped trousers.
Cecilia wears one of the floral dresses I sew for the girls.  I made this one  with her in mind, right down from the fabric, and think this is truly befitting to her.


The trouble with Cecilia is that she's always expecting too much, when she heard she was going to meet Alessandro at Universal Studios she was sure she's was going to have a screen test....so you can imagine how disappointed she was when she found out that they were just going to an amusement park!


"No screen test, and not even the VIP tour of the studios"


"Ok Cecilia, they didn't let us finish the visit, but Nasty shouldn't have bitten the monster...."


"Don't you dare! I don't care if these are the kingdom's best. I won't eat Waffles at a Donkey's"


This was very nice


No, I won't have  brontosaurus' burger. Where are those "nice places to eat a bit" you've been blabbering about?


I won't get back on that silly bus. I'm going at least to walk onto a real set!


So, who  is she?


Ok Cecilia, let's get home......

So, it looks like they didn't really "hit off", Alessandro is really disappointed, she spoiled all the fun, and she is so angry at me!

Best luck next time for both of them....maybe.....

By the way, I loved Universal Studio's Park, I've been there twice, and both times I had a lot of fun. Some of the shows are changed, and I've read they tore down the Monsters Hall, so we'll just have to go again to see all the new things!

20 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's pretty clear, things just didn't work out between Cecilia and Alessandro. (I've gone on dates like that!) She needs someone more sophisticated and he needs someone more relaxed. However, both are dressed perfectly. Love that dress!! I've never been to Universal Studio's Park. Thank you for taking us there. Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it awful when it happens? But you see, Cecilia is really a difficult girl, it won't be easy to find her soulmate......
      I too wasn't really convinced when Sasha took me at Uninversal Studios, instead we had a lot of fun!!!
      Kisses Billa

      Delete
  2. Cecilia needs to date somebody who'll take her to stroll the trendy shopping areas and eat at posh restaurants. Alessandro and his really splendid pants are too playful for her.

    The dress is very chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alessandro is really a playful guy, I have to find a playful girl for him!
      And Cecilia will keep on with her quest...I feel it will be a long one!
      Kisses Billa

      Delete
  3. LOL! Aint nothing wrong with waffles at a donkey's! I have an annual pass to Universal in Orlando but don't get to use it that much. I should be there again in May hopefully.

    Maybe if she had dressed more comfortably she wouldn't have been so uh... uptight. She's more dressed for CityWalk in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waffles at a donkey's is one of the great pleasures in life! That's the whole point with Cecilia, maybe she will learn to relax, maybe she will find someone as stuck up as she is.....
      as far as the dress is concerned, you know I love to dress the girls as they were constantly on the catwalk, and put them in improbable situations.....most of them are sports, but Cecilia is diffrent....LOL

      Delete
  4. Poor Alessandro. Nothing worse than an uptight, snooty companion at an amusement park. She apparently didn't understand she was supposed to be amused. lol. I love both outfits. I've visited Universal Studios in Orlando only once. It was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alessandro shall have better luck next time, Cecilia, well who knows? there's plenty of guys around here.....
      I've been twice in LA (I've never been to Florida, too bad for me) and both times it was real fun!

      Delete
  5. Love that dress! I think they should remain friends. Opposites make the best friends sometimes. Maybe she can invite him to her world sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grandmommy, this is such a good idea! I can see some interesting developements between them!

      Delete
  6. Yikes! I know someone who acts just like that - expecting too much hahaha! This was fun to read, Billa... Happy Easter to you and your family ... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Shasha, sometimes I play some nasty tricks on my poor dools....LOL
      Kisses Billa

      Delete
  7. Hello from Spain: Happy Easter. Nice pictures on the outside. You have a great collection of clothes. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta, it is an ever growing collection! Kisses Billa

      Delete
  8. Hi Billa hope you had a nice Easter.
    i am jeaulous about Cecilia,i would love to be on her shoes enjoying Alessandro company ;-)
    happy week Billa
    baci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice thank you, and I hope you had one too!
      Cecilia is not as smart as she thinks she is! LOL
      Kisses Billa

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you Duke! I'm working on the next adventures of Cecilia

      Delete