6.13.2015

Extra - Part 2 - more action figures!


Ok, this had to be "summer hiatus", but you know I'm a compulsive hoarder so I had to get all the guys for the new ladies.
Thanks again to Phyllis for getting me started on this! following her advice I also ordered three muscle bodies, just to add some more variety (as they all can share the same clothes!)


And these three guys:


Ermanno, he's an oddball, I know he doesnt' really fit in, but I have something in mind for him.....


Filippo (provisional name, I'm not quite sure yet), unconventionally handsome


Luchino, well, you can't go wrong with Liam Neeson's features, can you?

So no more Lonely Hearts Club around here! 

Ps. and I've changed my mind about Margherita, my niece Carlotta is going to get Natalia Hot Property and Barbie Mermaid instead....Lol, I'm  so marvellously inconsistent! 

10 comments:

  1. Applause, Billa! I am happy that you're expanding your male collection. New guys, new fashions - what fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D7ana, thanks for the encouragement. I'm quite happy with my new acquisitions! with the latest FR arrivals I was tempted on a dull monotematic collecting line, than I remembered these bodies and now I feel renvigorated. I have quite a few silly ideas. Now the trick is waiting until the end of july for them to arrive!
      Kisses Billa

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: congrats. Great guys. Fabulous purchases. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the wonderful world of action figures. I'm excited to see the places they will go and the clothes they will wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa, I'm so thrilled! It was such a huge step for me to enter a whole new world as action figures. Now I'm working at making some room for them!

      Delete
  4. Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my!!!!!! (Part II). I'm counting on you to make this work, Billa. Hope the new guys don't kick the butts of the male models!!!! You have girls who like bad boys, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new guys are in fact sweet little things.....and you know, the Hommes are and still be my faves....I was enchanted by the work of Hegemony77 on facebook he only sews clothes for Action figures and FR Hommes, so I feel confident this will be a huge work but it will be a lot of fun!
      I have so many "bad girls" here that I think the new guys will be scared!

      Delete
  5. I can't get over how detailed and perfect their faces are...that Bruce Willis one looks exactly like him!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Farrah, I saw some of them photographed in dioramas and it seems like they actually look that good! and the articulation.....tons of possibilities for pictures.
      How can I wait 30 to 45 days? that's the problem now!

      Delete